Villas in Marbella | NOVASOL
Spanish villas in Marbella
If you are hoping to get to know the sunny south of Spain and enjoy a relaxing holiday on the Costa del Sol, choose the holiday home that’s right for your from NOVASOL’s range of Marbella villas and apartments. Whether you are looking for a summer beach break or an escape from the cold British winter, Marbella is a great option for you as it enjoys mild winters and wonderfully balmy summers. There’s so much to see and do while renting one of our Spanish holiday homes, so we have narrowed down just a few of our favourites below. Beaches with white sand and crystal clear water, historic towns and energetic activities await you.
Marbella’s best beaches
If there is one reason why Marbella apartments are so popular, then it is there easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in Spain. Villas on this stretch of coast are often in short walking distance of the beach, and whilst some are great for partying the night away, others are very family focussed and perfect for family holidays in Spain. Here are some of our favourite Marbella beaches to whet the appetite:
- Nagüeles Beach – Located in the centre of Marbella, very close to the Golden Mile, Nagüeles Beach is about 1.5 kilometres long and is known for its luxurious atmosphere. With its fine golden sand, you can enjoy a pleasant day at the beach with your family while your children play in the gentle waves.
- Cable Beach – As you come into Marbella, you will find the famous Cable Beach. Also known as Bounty Beach, it is very popular for its famously relaxed atmosphere and its proximity to the centre of town. Beachgoers are surrounded by palm trees, and spend the days sipping on cocktails or renting pedal boats.
- Rio Real Beach – Are you passionate about water sports? In Playa de Río Real you have rental services for jet skis, boats and many other nautical activities. Take a trip to the beach from villas in Andalusia, and enjoy the warmth of the sun whilst you unwind with a good book or enjoy a refreshing dip in the clear waters.
- Alicate Beach – One of the most popular beaches in Marbella, the Alicate Beach is located east of the downtown area and boasts a number of amenities. You will find numerous restaurants and chiringuitos (snack bars) where you can enjoy Spanish cuisine. The beach surrounds one of the most prestigious resorts on the Costa del Sol.
Things to do from Marbella apartments
The good thing about Costa del Sol villas is that they offer easy access to a lot of family-friendly activities as well as the best beaches. From your holiday rentals in Spain, you will have the opportunity to visit the most popular attractions in Marbella.
- Puerto Banús – A large sculpture by Salvador Dalí welcomes you to one of the most luxurious marinas in the world. In its streets you can find high-end shops and many entertainment opportunities for the family. There also some great restaurants, plenty of bars and an all-round lively atmosphere.
- Sohail Castle – Located at the mouth of the Fuengirola River, you can admire the incredible views of the Sierra de Mijas from the top of the Sohail Castle – a building with thousands of years of Spanish history that will capture your imagination. Medieval markets and multiple cultural events that take place throughout the year make this a fun day trip during villa holidays in Spain.
- Plaza de los Naranjos – In the old part of Marbella, visitors will find the Plaza de los Naranjos. Here you can sample the best tapas and enjoy the aroma of the orange trees that surround it. Of course, for those with a sweet tooth, the famous churros are a must! There are a number of ‘churrerías’ serving the speciality.
Holiday lettings with NOVASOL
For over 50 years’, NOVASOL has been providing hand-selected holiday homes in Europe to our happy customers. Whether it is Marbella apartments, villas in Barcelona, or fincas in Valencia you are after, our range of holiday homes in Spain is sure to contain a number of fantastic properties that meet your family’s specifications. With NOVASOL, you always enjoy our best-price guarantee, as well as the total freedom to plan your itinerary in a way that suits you best. Holiday your way with NOVASOL.