Self-catering holiday villages in Germany
Our holiday villages in Germany can be found in the country’s most beautiful regions and we are proud to offer a fantastic range of accommodation to suit every family’s need and budget. If you decide that you would like to spend your next holiday self-catering in Germany, enjoying the freedom and flexibility that this type of holiday affords whilst still having plenty of opportunity for socialising and enjoying leisure activities, then one of our lovely holiday villages may just be the right choice for you.
AquaMagis in Sauerland – holiday villages in Germany
A visit to AquaMagis waterpark is great fun for both children and adults alike. The park is filled with every type of waterslide and bathing pool you could wish for, as well as a selection of rollercoasters! On family holidays in AquaMagis, you will have the chance to make the most of a wide variety of activities and amenities, including a relaxation area with a sauna for a fee. All this, and more, is best enjoyed when renting German holiday homes in the village or nearby.
Tropical Islands – holiday homes in Germany
Our lovely holiday cottages in the purpose built Tropical Islands waterpark is located right next to the impressive Tropical Islands Dome, which houses a 66,000 square foot tropical bathing paradise. Here, temperatures sit comfortably around 26 degrees, creating the world's largest indoor rainforest. The park is even home to its very own ‘South Sea’, with 200 meters of crisp white sandy beach and much more. In the large AMAZONIA outdoor complex there is plenty of room for relaxation and fun in the water. As NOVASOL guests, you will have free access to the water park. Our holiday cottages, which are only a few minutes’ walk from the water park, are built in classic northern-European style with space for between 4 and 8 people. Holiday homes in Germany don’t get much better than this, with large terraces for barbecues on hot summer days and a cosy wood burning stove for autumn and winter evenings.
Self-catering holiday villages in Belgium
Why not enjoy the colourful world of holiday villages in Belgium with the whole family for your next self-catering holiday. Belgium is not only full to the brim with culinary delights, but also boasts a great family environment which offers both the chance to unwind in un-spoilt nature and get active by making the most of the array of exhilarating outdoor sports on offer. NOVASOL offers a wide variety of stylish and comfortable holiday cottages in Belgium, of which some are located in the family-focused holiday villages. Each of our hand-picked homes have their own individual character and have been furnished with love and attention.
Our unique holiday villages in Belgium
No matter who you might be travelling with or what kind of holiday you are looking for, browse our range of Belgium accommodation and chose the right one for you today.
- Sunclass Sonnevijver is located near the town of Rekem, surrounded by a beautiful landscape with small lakes and fish ponds. The local area is ideal for hiking and cycling.
- As the name suggests, the holiday village Les Jardin du Golf is located directly on a golf course. The 9 and 18-hole Barvaux-sur-Ourthe golf course has a good range of fairways, ideal for families on holiday in Belgium. Apartments in the village offer a beautiful view of the wooded hills of the Ardennes.
- Les Doyards is located near the lake Vielsalm in the Belgian Ardennes. Many of the apartments and bungalows have beautiful views of the lake.
- Illage de Vacances d'Oignies, located near Viroin Hermeton in the Belgian Ardennes, is the ideal starting point for exploring the surrounding nature and sports activities. Belgium self-catering in this region is perfect for cyclists and active families.
- Vallée de Rabais is a family park is located 2 km from Virton in the heart of the Gaume, also known as "Belgian Provence". The park is bordered by a lake where you can pedal and kayak in the summer.
Self-catering holiday parks in Holland
You will find that holiday homes in Holland have a special kind of charm and offer you the chance to enjoy a wide range of activities and make use of the amenities, such as on-site restaurants, swimming pools and playgrounds. You will also find that much of our self-catering Dutch accommodation options are near the coast and the majority are ideal for those who enjoy cycling. You can choose from a variety of accommodation options that will satisfy the most discerning tastes and suit your needs whilst on holiday.
NOVASOL’s large range of holiday villages in Holland
We offer an excellent selection of accommodation in self-catering holiday villages across the Netherlands. Listed below are some of our favourites.
- Waterrijck Marswâl, located directly on the Frisian Slotermeer, is a paradise for water sports enthusiasts. You can even bring your own sailing or motor boat! The modern, luxurious villas are fully equipped and the beautiful surroundings invite you to go hiking and cycling.
- Bungalowpark Boerhaarsveld is a small but charming bungalow village situated in rural surroundings in the heart of Drenthe, near the village Schoonloo. In addition to a large playground and a farm in the Bungalowpark Boerhaarsveld, the surrounding area offers numerous leisure activities.
- Buitengoed Het Lageveld; this luxurious and comfortable holiday village is situated in a beautiful forest area near Almelo and Enschede in the beautiful Twente. In the vicinity of the park there is a lake with a sand beach, children's pool and play equipment. Many of the luxury holiday homes have a sauna and/or a Jacuzzi – perfect for relaxing on family holidays.
- At Buitenplaats Gerner holiday village you will find plenty of activities in the picturesque region of Vechtdal Overijssel. Relax in the adjacent wellness oasis, take advantage of the local sports offer or visit the historic Hansestädte Zwolle, Kampen, Deventer and Zutphen.
- Bospark de Heivlinder: This beautiful forest village lies in the middle of the National Park de Veluwe. Here, you can explore the peaceful, enchanting landscape on walking and cycling holidays.
- The Golf- und Villenresort Harderwold is an exclusive golf resort located in a charming setting in the south of Flevoland. The holiday lettings in the park are all located by the water and only a catwalk from the well-maintained 18-hole golf course. The resort is surrounded by the natural areas of Harderbos and Harderbroek.
- Harbor Village Vinkeveen: Beautifully situated by the lake Vinkeveense Plassen, these cosy Holland apartments are located in the north of the province of Utrecht, directly on the water.