North Zealand holiday homes in Denmark
Discover the jewels of North Zealand
North Zealand is Copenhagen’s lush front garden with beautiful countryside, good swimming beaches and attractive holiday homes in Denmark to top it all off. At NOVASOL we let holiday cottages in the whole of North Zealand - and the rest of Denmark. North Zealand is a cornucopia of experiences and beautiful countryside. You can enjoy the seaside, go on historical walks, make a fishing trip or even go shopping in the delightful Helsinge and Hillerod areas.
Helsinge's headquarters in the Gribskov municipality offers a really attractive commercial town with many good shopping opportunities. Visit the beautiful village pond, which lies like a pleasant oasis in the city. From here, you also have ample opportunity to experience the entire North Zealand with its beautiful beaches and rich nature. Go hiking, biking or find one of the closest beaches offering water sports activities for the whole family. In the area near your Danish holiday homes it is also possible to play golf or to go fishing.
Beach holidays in North Zealand
Along the whole coast of North Zealand you find gorgeous white sandy beaches, and in several places the Blue Flag is your guarantee for the best swimming beaches and excellent facilities by the water. Here you also find some of the most attractive holiday cottages in Denmark, and at NOVASOL we let all types of holiday villas. It is easy and cheap to utilise NOVASOL - we provide the best setting for your holiday and the best locations for you to experience some of the most exciting and relaxing things to do in Denmark.
Popular beaches in North Zealand
- Hornbæk: North Coast's largest and very popular beach. Here you will find the lovely wide beaches with very fine sand and dunes. East of Hornbæk Harbour, children can play on the large sand play area while adults get ready for dinner in the barbecue area next door. The beach has lifeguards during the summer holidays, as well as a covered path from the parking place to the beach.
- Gilleleje: Rent Denmark villas in Gilleleje for several stretches of beach and most are with fine sand beaches. On some routes, there may be some stones.
- Tisvildeleje and Liseleje: Here are two lovely, child-friendly beaches with fine sand and good water quality. Lifeguards are available only during the summer holidays.
- Dronningmoelle: Rent holiday lettings in Dronningmoelle for fovely sandy beach with beautiful dunes.
- Smidstrup Beach A family beach, where even in high season are lifeguard.
- Raageleje A nice stretch of beach with bathing huts and a boardwalk for a good walk. In high season, the beach is manned by lifeguards.
- Vejby Beach The narrow beach is located at the foot of a beautiful cliff that is worth discovering. To get down to the water shall ye down stairs.
- Bellevue Beach, Klampenborg A fantastic and safe beach north of Copenhagen. Discover if necessary. beach as a stop on the way to the cottage after a day in Copenhagen or in the animal park.
Activities in North Zealand
The art gallery, Louisiana, including the castles of Kronborg, Fredensborg and Frederiksborg are some of the sights that have put North Zealand on the map. But the area has a lot more to offer. In summer you can take a veteran train from the local railway along the coast of North Zealand, where there are excellent possibilities for fishing both along the coast and at the many lakes of the area.
Year round, from morning to evening there will be activity on the beach. On the beaches will find that you have the opportunity to participate in fun activities such as football, tennis, volleyball, surfing, buggy driving, flying kites or windsurfing more places. You can also visit Hornbaek Beach and Harbour, which this year included a large and beautiful beach playground for the many children on the beach. If you want a nice beach holiday, rent a Danish holiday home in North Zealand and have a dream vacation for the whole family.
Visit Copenhagen from your Danish holiday homes
Pay a visit to the bustling Capital of Copenhagen from your holiday homes in North Zealand and discover a cool, clean, trendy capital with plenty to offer you on your holidays. Visit paper island for a bite to eat, hire a bike and see the harbour with its colourful boats or simply relax in one of the city’s many well-maintained parks. Absorb Danish culture in the National Gallery of Denmark, or the Kunsthal Charlottenborg or V1 gallery for something more contemporary before returning to your holiday home in North Zealand.
Service – Why NOVASOL?
As a Danish company, your holiday is in safe hands with NOVASOL. With so many properties to choose from in North Zealand, we well and truly are a non-stop shop for all your self-catering needs. Discover the fantastic coast of Denmark all from the terrace of your private holiday homes in Denmark and know that if you should have a query over your stay, our local offices in Denmark are on hand and happy to help you before, during or after your stay.