Basic traffic regulations in Greece

  • You need your driving licence and your registration papers for the car.
  • It is also recommended that you bring your international insurance papers, since it serves as insurance proof and in case of an accident simplify the paperwork.
  • Breakdown assistance call 171 (Tourism policy).

Holiday homes in Greece

Speed limits:

  • The blood alcohol limit is 0,5.
    • 50 km/h in cities
    • 90 km/h outside cities
    • 120 km/h on motorways