Travel Agencies and Partners
Discover ways to become a partner with NOVASOL...
NOVASOL is proud to work with, and support, hundreds of travel agents and partners across the UK.
Founded in 1968 as a small one-man business selling holidays in Norway from a small basement in Copenhagen, NOVASOL is now proud to be Europe’s largest self-catering holiday home provider. Still based in Denmark, with local offices across Europe, our property portfolio boasts over 40,000 hand-picked holiday homes across 29 European countries.
We feature a wide range of holiday homes; whether you are looking for a rustic country cottage, a charming gîte in France, a villa with private pool or a stylish apartment close to a chic European city, we have something to suit you. Each property is privately owned and exclusively rented out by NOVASOL, which ensures that you will always enjoy excellent value for money, whatever your budget may be.
- With over 40,000 exclusive holiday homes in Europe, we promise a fantastic range of accommodation to choose from, across 29 countries
- We offer complete price parity to ensure our mutual customers benefit from the same great value, whether they book with their trusted travel agent or directly with NOVASOL
- We are proud to be part of Wyndham Vacation Rentals, one of the world’s largest hospitality companies with more than 55 renowned brands, including Ramada, Hoseasons and James Villa Holidays
- Our partner solutions are tried and tested, with over 10,000 partners across Europe and hundreds within the UK. We offer a range of options to choose from, including Whitelabel solutions, API/XML feeds, Partner Links and are confident we will have a solution to suit you.
- We offer ongoing support via email and telephone
Get in touch
- If you would like to become a partner, please contact a member of the NOVASOL UK team by e-mail, using the subject line “New Travel Agent”
- Sign up to our regular special offers and agent competitions by emailing us, using the subject line “Agent Newsletter”
- Order our brochure on TradeGate or by emailing us, using the subject line “2016/17 Brochures”
Email contact: email@example.com
Telephone: 0333 012 4927