Beach Holidays Majorca I NOVASOL
Spanish villa holidays on the beach
Without a trip to one of the islands many incredibly beautiful beaches? Whether your ideal Spanish holiday is renting unique cottages with a sea view or those with direct beach access, there is plenty of choice in NOVASOL’s range of holiday homes to get you swimming in the clear waters, sunbathing on the fine sand and enjoying quality time with your loved ones. See our guide to the best beaches in Majorca below!
Majorca villas near the East Coast beaches
This coastline is ideal for families with children due to the flat beaches and gentle waves. There are endless beaches of all sizes. The popularity of the coastal region has led to the development of resorts of all shapes and sizes and an enormous influx of tourists renting villas in Spain. Nonetheless, it is still possible to find peaceful places and direct holiday homes within easy reach of the beach. We name a few below:
- Cala Santanyí and Cala Llombarts (near Santanyí)
- Cala Mondragó at Cala d'Or
- The beaches at Cala d'Or and Porto Cristo
- The beaches at Porto Colom
- The beaches at Cala Millor
- The beaches Costa de los pinos and in Canyamel
- The beaches at Cala Ratjada
Villas in Spain on the North Coast of Majorca
In addition to the imposing rugged shores, desolate mountain landscapes and the extensive countryside, there are some incrediblly beautiful beaches on the North Coast within the reach of your NOVASOL Spain villas. From beaches with gentle waves and inclines, ideal for families with children, to those popular with water sports enthusiasts.
Spain villas by the South Coast beaches
Here you find endless beaches within easy reach of the capital city of Palma - both large and small ones. Holiday lettings Spain are popular here and provide great access to city and seaside. For example:
- Alcúdias is a long, gently sloping beach (11km) with fine sand.
- The lovely, long and narrow beach at Ca'n Picafort, which is a continuation of the Alcúdias beach.
- On the peninsula of Victoria, surrounded by pine trees, there is a romantic little bay with a gently inclining, fine sandy beach ideal for swimming and adventure holidays.
- There are three little coves at Cala San Vicente with light sand and a gentle incline. Ideal for swimming.
- Beautiful flat sandy and pebbly beaches at Puert Pollenca.
Beaches on the West Coast of Majorca
- The coves at Illetas situated west of Palma.
- Playa Es Trenc, a beautiful long natural beach on the edge of a wild life area near Campos/Colonia St. Jordi.
- The beach at Cala Pi is also to be recommended
- The cove at Sa Colobra
- The beach at Soller
- Because of the rugged coast, only few beaches here are accessible. However, the landscape is lovley and this is a very enjoyable location for holiday lettings Spain.